Free iTunes Cards 2021
Get Free iTunes Gift Card 2020
Free iTunes Card 2021
Free Apple Gift Card Codes 2020
Free iTunes Card 2021
How To Redeem iTunes Gift Card 2021

1. you file an account with the above-mentioned website
2. You set $ 15
3. You send a leaf through of the record with the speech and a banknote issued to you with the same address (I sent the Orange invoice), it is around verifying your details, because the carte de visite is real, as if you were scenery up a bank account
4. Up to 24 hours, if there are no problems with your observations, your account ordain be accepted and a tamper with location will be generated which will be assigned to the use strategy act openly
5. Now you need to top-grade up your new account with the desired amount (I in use accustomed to PayPal and an eye to the top-up of $ 25 I paid $ 3.80 in commission)
6. The deadline in requital for generating the use strategy act openly is 2-4 days, as a replacement for me it took 3 days, you receive an e-mail with credit card details and you can start shopping

I do not paint the pattern escalate, i.e. buying iTunes Harmonize, because those who are interested certainly know how to do it. I will only add that the postal card details and the new hail are entered during the grasp and these information are assigned to your iTunes Stow away account. After buying iTunes Equal, I immediately removed the card in the account settings, because these cards are non-returnable and each sometimes I top up my account, a supplementary chestnut is generated. I red the reborn address. The unalloyed modify of card activation from the shake of registration in the repair lasted 4 days in my occasion, I was learned about each mutate of stature close e-mail. Of course, the sound procedure is well described on the website, and I created this description because the lazy, I faith that someone on the forum liking find it useful.

UPDATE! It turned out that in the meantime they changed the probable provider and minute to buy off the iTunes Match air force you indigence to make at least $ 51 extra the 25 representing the advantage itself, so you need to finish up the account with at least $ 76, but this amount can be burned-out on other purchases in iTunes or anywhere in the States.

Compartir este post

Enlace al post
Compartir en otros sitios

Registra una cuenta o conéctate para comentar

Debes ser un miembro de la comunidad para dejar un comentario

Crear una cuenta

Regístrate en nuestra comunidad. ¡Es fácil!

Registrar una cuenta nueva

Iniciar Sesión

¿Ya tienes cuenta? Conéctate aquí.

Iniciar Sesión