Free iTunes Cards 2021
Free iTunes Gift Card 2021
Free iTunes Card 2020
Free Apple Gift Card Codes 2021
Free iTunes Codes 2020
Free iTunes Gift Card Codes 2021

1. you file an account with the above-mentioned website
2. You set $ 15
3. You send a glance at of the record with the speech and a bill issued to you with the done direct (I sent the Orange invoice), it is about verifying your figures, because the card is legitimate, as if you were context up a bank account
4. Up to 24 hours, if there are no problems with your data, your account intention be accepted and a fictitious deliver drive be generated which transfer be assigned to the card
5. At times you call for to top up your recent account with the desired amount (I used PayPal and an eye to the top-up of $ 25 I paid $ 3.80 in commission)
6. The deadline for generating the carte de visite is 2-4 days, as a replacement for me it took 3 days, you listen to an e-mail with card details and you can start shopping

I do not recount the last escalate, i.e. buying iTunes Resemble, because those who are interested certainly be acquainted with how to do it. I compel just add that the postal card details and the hip hail are entered during the purchase and these text are assigned to your iTunes Store account. After buying iTunes Affiliation, I without delay removed the bank card card joker in the account settings, because these cards are disposable and each patch I apogee up my account, a modish chestnut is generated. I left the brand-new address. The unalloyed process of postal card activation from the mo of registration in the service lasted 4 days in my case, I was intelligent hither each novelty of stature close e-mail. Of way, the for the most part procedure is grandly described on the website, and I created this ilk in favour of the slack, I faith that someone on the forum will detect it useful.

UPDATE! It turned out that in the meantime they changed the union card provider and now to gain the iTunes Match employment you need to make at least $ 51 added the 25 representing the advantage itself, so you lack to peak up the account with at least $ 76, but this amount can be burned-out on other purchases in iTunes or anywhere in the States.

Compartir este post

Enlace al post
Compartir en otros sitios

Registra una cuenta o conéctate para comentar

Debes ser un miembro de la comunidad para dejar un comentario

Crear una cuenta

Regístrate en nuestra comunidad. ¡Es fácil!

Registrar una cuenta nueva

Iniciar Sesión

¿Ya tienes cuenta? Conéctate aquí.

Iniciar Sesión